|"The Prime of Miss Lettie Bostic"|
| Season 1, Episode #13 |
(#13) in series (144 episodes)
|"A Different World" episode|
Darryl M. Bell
|Production code:||13117 (1x13)|
|Writer (s):||Thad Mumford & Susan Fales|
|Director (s)||Ellen Falcon|
|Original airdate||January 21, 1988|
|IMDB||The Prime of Miss Lettie Bostic|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Advise and Descent"||"Wild Child"|
|List of ''A Different World'' seasons/episodes|
Leticia "Lettie" Bostic, (Mary Alice) a Hillman dropout with a colorful past, becomes the new resident director at Gilbert Hall, and the ladies are surprised when her straight-talking methods contradict her legend.
Trivia / Notes Edit
- This episode marks the debut of Mary Alice in her role as Lettie Bostic, the new director of Gilbert Hall on the series.
- Ron O'Neal, who plays the part of Quentin, later appears as Mercer Gilbert, Whitley's father, in four episodes later in the series.
- Lisa Bonet as Denise Huxtable
- Marisa Tomei as Maggie Lauten
- Dawnn Lewis as Jaleesa Vinson
- Kadeem Hardison as Dwayne Wayne
- Jasmine Guy as Whitley Gilbert